Market Opportunity Assessments
Unsure what the market potential is for your new product concept?
Confident that your technology has something to offer but uncertain what the product definition or market size could be?
Uncertain if a new technology is a threat or opportunity for your business?
Need to add some optical technology to your products, but uncertain what will add the most value?
Harlin Ltd can help review the market for new products and the implications of new technology developments on your business.
We deliver bespoke market opportunity reviews that identify and quantify the potential for new products. Our reports focus on the impact on your specific product and company. Standard off-the-shelf reports focus on broad market segments with generalised categories providing a great deal of data, much of it irrelevant to your business. Harlin Ltd takes such data and translates it into a short digestible summary of the opportunities and implications to your specific business. Harlin's bespoke reports enable strategic planning, product developments and forecasting to be based on referenced and justifiable market numbers, rather than hearsay. These enable efficient business planning, focused on the growth areas, with the best fit to your business, powered by the most relevant information.The scope of Harlin's market opportunity assessments is dependent on your requirements and commonly includes:-
- Identification of the market for photonic, optical, laser and other advanced technology components and instrumentation in applications such as:
- Homeland security and defence;
- Semi-conductor processing;
- Sensing and detection;
- Biotechnology and life science instrumentation;
- Materials processing.
- Identification of user requirements, key benefits and relevant unique selling points;
- Estimating market value, from the top level market down to the specific segment addressable by your product;
- Market dynamics. What's changing, developing and making the news?
- Key players including global and European players and major users;
- Competition and competitive technologies;
- Routes to market.
Web design by Harlin Ltd 2007